Thread: Poll to be..
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 11:11 AM   #19
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
To do a poll:

Go to "lounge"

Click on "start new thread"

Decide on a title for your poll.....then write an introductory post saying what you are trying to do.

BEFORE YOU HIT 'SUBMIT' scroll down and click on the box

"Yes, post a poll with this thread"

indicate how many questions you want This can be updated while you are actually setting it up.

THEN click "submit new thread"

Now you'll be given a new window with blank spaces to ask your questions in, and also you'll be given a chance to control the stop date, if any, whether its a multiple choice poll, and if you want others to see how you voted.

If you make a mistake, not to worry. Just post for a mod to help. They are the only ones who can change a poll.

Enjoy...you can do this!

Thanks, I appreciate the step by step. I would have fumbled around otherwise.
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote