View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 08:29 AM   #27
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
It sure as heck is not stopping me from buying mine soon as possible. And I have my eyeball open to see the large format device they are bound to come out with, you know the one we saw only a glimpse of in passing during his original Pocketbook video last year?
Well, 360 ? place for a 5" is already taken. 901 ? I don't really like the style, and more importantly, it lack a keyboard or touchscreen that would allow note typing.
902 i'm curious about though.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote