View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 03:19 PM   #13
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyanonymous View Post
Will the fancy auto-downloading via wireless work up here in the frozen (ha) North? (Well, Victoria which is rainy these days)
Now, that I think about it, I'm not sure. I don't think the browser works for those outside the U.S. When you click a download link it opens the browser to download the book.

If nothing else, the guides provide a catalog of available Public Domain books, so they would be easy to find and download to a computer.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote