View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 12:38 PM   #6
catsittingstill
Guru
catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1.0.8, iPod Touch, Kindle Keyboard
I'm sure I've read that Stanza works with the iPhone, though I don't know if the iPhone version reads unprotected Mobipocket, as the Kindle does.

If I had an iPhone or iPod touch in addition to my Kindle, I guess I'd use the Kindle app only for Amazon books and read all my other mobipocket books (MobileRead, Manybooks, Baen, etc) on another app.

It does seem like a shame one can't read all one's books in one app, though. Especially since they're all the same format.
catsittingstill is offline   Reply With Quote