View Single Post
Old 01-26-2017, 01:27 PM   #16
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookpossum View Post
An update: it all get curiouser and curiouser, to quote Alice.

I downloaded the newest ADE - 4.5.3. It said it found books so I said to put them in. So it did - not any of mine, but eight of my husband's books from his machine. Now, the two machines are linked so we can send each other things, but really?
Look inside the My Digital Editions\Manifest folder. Does it reflect ADE's knowledge of what you have? Sharing books is a feature of ADE in this version.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote