View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 08:09 AM   #30521
Nancy Fulda
I write stories.
Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
I take the win from the Nancy's frozen grasp. While subjectively Nancy might have the win forever, in the objective universe, I win.
Quote:
*Solitaire1 releases the time status field around the win and claims it while leaving Nancy in time status, leaving her to lose the win for the rest of eternity.*
You poor fools. Of course I left a decoy to keep you occupied. Can't have my eternal moment of triumph foiled by meddlesome time travelers.

The win is still safely here. With me.
Nancy Fulda is offline   Reply With Quote