View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 11:00 AM   #6
Marseille
Guru
Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
Since I do not use KDP I do not have "free days" to worry about. My first book is always free. That might change the dynamic a bit. I am not sure. I am just guess my way through this book thing.
It seems like you must be pretty good. A month later sounds like your freebie readers are being converted into fans of the series as they finish the first book. And 10% of the downloaders converting probably means a much larger percentage of the readers are moving on, given only a percentage of the downloaders will read it.

If there's another mechanism there besides conversion, something structural relating to boosting exposure that happens a month later, I'd be interested to hear about it, that's just what came to mind.
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote