View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 09:07 PM   #13
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewt View Post
By golly, JSWolf, you might have something there:

<navPoint id="d188731f-fff1-4113-8b7f-adde75ad8c2a" playOrder="147">
<navLabel>
<text>In My Hands (159 words)</text>
</navLabel>
<content src="20111206%20In%20My%20Hands1.htm#calibre_toc_1 48"/>
</navPoint>

This was off a fresh build in calibre, so I've could have something mis-check-marked in it. Not quite sure which one it is, though, as it is calibre that is inducing the anchor:

<title id="calibre_toc_148">In My Hands (159 words)</</title>

Have I mentioned how clever you are lately, btw? Thanks for looking...
-b
We have a massive medical volume which has over 1700 epub "pages" (by ADE's count, so....1,700,000 chars?) and hundreds of TOC entries, nested down to 3 tiers. I don't actually remember how many TOC entries, in total, exist, but it's more than 150, and I haven't run into any issues with it yet. I don't know what type of issues you'll run into with Calibre, though.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote