View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 03:49 PM   #302
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@joolzt - thx for the donation btw.

(1) The filename is completely irrelevant when it comes to identifying duplicates. Two files which have the same CRC using the SHA hash computed by this plugin most definitely are duplicates. This plugin can pickup books which have been incorrectly catalogued in a users library by differences in title/author which will result in a different filename, hence why it has no relevance to whether a book is considered a duplicate or not.

Re (2) Not something I can replicate here, every time I clear regardless of whether I show one group at a time or all groups at once. You can either hit Escape, click on the clear search button next to Go, or click on "Clear duplicate results" on the Find Duplicates menu. In all those circumstances the search restriction gets cleared and the highlighting mode (red slash across the blue bars on button next to saved searches) will get displayed as being turned off. That is *assuming* you had it turned off before you had find duplicates mode (as it restores whatever "state" you were in prior to using the plugin). So if you had a search restriction or highlighting mode turned on before you entered find duplicates, that is exactly what will get restored when you clear out of it.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote