View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 08:03 PM   #7
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huxley The Cat View Post
For some reason I can't get libprs to open on my PC - I'm running Vista, not that it should make any difference - so at the moment I'm restricted to the classics from the Sony Store, Baen for Sci-Fi, Feedbooks, which has got quite a lot of books not available from the Sony store, and non-DRM'd commercial titles from Fictionwise. It's still many years worth of readng matter though.
HTC
Libprs and the sony software use the same driver. This is causing your problem, I expect.
See
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21774
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote