View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 05:42 PM   #38
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Question Puzzlement...

This problem/topic seems to keep cropping up, and I don't quite understand, to be honest.
I findd my battery performance is fine, I follow accepted best practice, and use a wall charger if it does get to one bar.When I connect to PC to d/load or search for possible d/loads, it gets a small boost, and really I have no problems - but since I've been following the routine, the battery holds a charge longer.

If you have doubts about the battery in your device, go back to the shop, and tell them the situation, and that it dopesn't perform as claimed.
In UK, it's the Sale of Goods Act, and your contract is with the seller - not the manufacturer - and they are responsible for sorting it out.
Is US consumer law any different ?
I always thought Nader had sorted it out !

I can't believe the terms of sale/warranty etc,, are too different - or can anyone put me right ?

I am a great one for slinging stuff back if it doesn't do what I bought a thing for - it's my right.
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote