Thread: Dropbox Help
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 08:00 AM   #3
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
I've only used Dropbox to DL .apk files. (I had put several .apk files into my Dropbox prior to rooting.) They automatically go into the install procedure just as if I DLed them from Market. Once installed everything is normal on the NC.

Edit: Just tried a .jpg file. Opened it in Gallery just as normal. File is on the SD card in the Dropbox folder but is on the NC (i.e. it's local). Even on the PC you'd have to move the files from Dropbox to where ever you wanted to store it. So it seems normal that you'd have to do the same on the NC.

Last edited by slayda; 01-20-2011 at 08:09 AM.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote