View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 03:13 AM   #56
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I hate to stop something I am enjoying to start something else
Spoiler:
This is exactly one of the strong motivation to progress. On the wall of a Pompei apothek: No more coitus interruptus, use Lucilla's invisible, extra thin sheep gut, one size fits all.

Since I started I missed one month of the club as I was in dire need of time, but I always had a great pleasure in all the phases of a Session. And this is thanks to you gals and guys, but also to the very friendly and competent leadership of pilotbob. Thanks BOb.

beppe is offline   Reply With Quote