Thread: Sad Sigil news?
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 04:51 PM   #55
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Yes. That's precisely the problem.

WRT Tech support expectations: I have fairly VAST experience with this, and 90+% of it is, "teach me how to use this feature" or "I can't be bothered to read the instructions." Just today I was castigated by a woman who had her book scanned and OCR'ed, even though I warned her, because I didn't teach her how to use Word beforehand, so that she could find and fix broken paragraphs. And I mean, CASTIGATED, as if this were part of my job.

Nothing could induce me to offer support for Sigil. Seriously. Look at all the entitled a**holes we get on here complaining, that we see now, when it's FREE????

Hitch
My dad always used to say, "some people would complain if they were hung with a new rope." Some people are never happy Hitch.

crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote