View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 04:10 AM   #7
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
I can totally sympathize too, three strikes and you're out (especially in a row!). I also think that it's a bunch of BS that they charged you for shipping on their broke product. A company should have enough integrity in their product and support for their customer-base to foot shipping costs of their broken/DOA products.

IMO, in the end it's their loss, as you could've drawn more customers their way with the development you would have put into their product. Sorry for the rant, but I not much for deadbeat business practices; i.e., own up to your product (all companies).

As others stated, on the lighter side it will be nice to have another dev working for the Reader side of the house. Can't wait to try out your code!
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote