View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 06:29 PM   #1
scotty1024
Banned
scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.

Device: Reader / iPhone / Librie / Kindle
Post I've ceased all iLiad development

After a couple PM's on this topic I figure I need to make an explicit announcement.

Due to the lack of reliability of the three iLiad's I've received from iRex (2 DOA's and 1 failed) I have ceased all development for the iLiad. Mark it down as three strikes and they're out, especially with the $100's of USD I've had to pay for shipping on DOA replacements. I'm not pouring any more money into repairing the unit as I've lost all confidence in the reliability of the iLiad hardware. And frankly I'm also tired of listening to them keep making excuses for missed promises.

On advice of legal counsel, my iLiad is not available for purchase.

I will not be maintaining any of the software I've posted. I will not be releasing anything that was under development e.g rtf viewer etc... So please don't ask, I'm attempting to move on.

I'm presently shifting back to Sony Reader development, the dream that was the iLiad is now yesterday's flowers to me.
scotty1024 is offline   Reply With Quote