View Single Post
Old 11-16-2019, 08:52 PM   #4
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
I love my 7.8" I was lucky to get it at a massive discount. The Manager accidentally promised me 20% off for renewing my membership plus I got an additional 10% she had to manually calculate and enter the discount but she took off too much so I got the $199 ereader and $25 membership renewal combined for $144 lol

It is worth $199 for the big screen alone. I like the monthly free book to read where they release a chapter or so a day. Yes it has less features than KOBO and Oasis but i still like it a lot

Last edited by HLS; 11-16-2019 at 08:55 PM.
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote