View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018, 11:31 PM   #40
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by jj2me View Post
With the right tools, a good teardown video, and lots of care and patience, you can change a non-replaceable battery. Or get it done professionally. I've done it three times, though the first time was quite a learning experience, botching the job a bit, and had to wait on replacement ribbon cables.
My experience was that when my old tablet was 5 years old and the battery needed replacement, I could find no exact replacements and didn't want to waste the time and money trying to force fit a "replacement" battery that was not the same size so saved my time and money and picked up a replacement tablet.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote