View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018, 03:21 PM   #37
JustinThought
Groupie
JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Tab-3 7"
I bought a Samsung Galaxy S-2 new 'way back in the day, and I used it not only for a phone, but also to learn the process of rooting Android while exploring custom Android operating systems. When that finally died in 2014, I upgraded to a used S-3, which continues to function perfectly to this day. However, I have once again upgraded, as the chicken would say, "JusBCaws!", this time to the S-5 which I bought used. I'm still keeping the S-3 charging and discharging, doing some miscellaneous online work with it, in case the unthinkable happens with the S-5 and I need a quick backup.

Couple of things I require in a smartphone: ability to easily root; availability of custom operating systems, and, probably most of all, the ability to replace the battery. I hate the idea of replacing perfectly-functioning equipment because the battery doesn't have the lifespan of the hardware.

Is Samsung the best Android? Probably not. But it's the best Android for me.

Last edited by JustinThought; 05-24-2018 at 03:24 PM.
JustinThought is offline   Reply With Quote