View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 03:07 PM   #25
janhall_us
Enthusiast
janhall_us can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejanhall_us can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejanhall_us can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejanhall_us can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejanhall_us can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejanhall_us can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejanhall_us can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejanhall_us can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejanhall_us can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejanhall_us can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejanhall_us can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Kindle2, Pocket eDGe, (full-size) eDGe, Nexus 7, Galaxy Note 10.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragginp View Post
I was just coming to ask in this ghost town if anyone can advise or point me to a stylus that will work for my old PE?
Hi - I have a half-dozen in a drawer somewhere for just the reason you've encountered. I'd be happy to send you one for a few dollars and postage.

I still have both my PE and EE although I hate to admit they haven't been fired up for a couple years.

Best,
Jan
janhall_us is offline   Reply With Quote