View Single Post
Old 06-03-2017, 10:58 AM   #11
cane
Enthusiast
cane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3,Kindle Oasis 2016,2022 Basic kindle
Smile CLEARink coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowRipple View Post
WoW! Finally some serious competitor to e-ink! Technology seems great, resolution on these devices wasn't great and there was a colour reflections for some reason but for the beginning it's great!

I am impressed that the manufacturing is similar to lcd which should translate to much smaller costs of each display compared with e-ink!

It's like their product and technology is strong where e-ink failed for many years: cost, video, colour, flexible screens...

I will be following this tech!
I am going to buy one when they become available
A Color ebook reader at last

Last edited by cane; 06-03-2017 at 11:08 AM.
cane is offline   Reply With Quote