View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 02:09 PM   #11
church mouse
Evangelist
church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Clara HD, Kobo H2O, Boox Poke 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by king_ben View Post
Hm... I mostly use the kindle when traveling. In terms of reading app, I just need to switch from one page to the next without too much delay. Oh, and the Kindle's dictionary works pretty well for me... Not sure what else I could need (or want) in the reader app itself.

The Vision HD is a bit more expensive most of the time, but sometimes the price may drop to about EUR 125. The water-proofing might be worth the few euros more to me.
I guess it is a personal thing, but I do like; full integration with Calibre Collections, page numbers, pages in chapter, own fonts, detailed control of margins, font weight, line spacing, permanent display of a clock.

Mind you, the Kindle dictionary is the best I have ever used.
church mouse is offline   Reply With Quote