View Single Post
Old 12-20-2016, 01:14 PM   #9
Notjohn
mostly an observer
Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
NJ:

I just gotta ask. Why on earth would you build your own, over appearance? Why the hell don't you just change the CSS to do what you want?

Hitch
It's faster this way, for me. I'm not formatting books for others; I'm doing one or (rarely) two a year, and the commonality is not all that great. If writing the html TOC adds more than a minute to the book-making process, I'd be surprised.
Notjohn is offline   Reply With Quote