View Single Post
Old 12-18-2016, 03:53 PM   #4
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
About the only thing we could do to prevent the crash would be to make the Reports dialog modal. Meaning you wouldn't be able to interact with the rest of Sigil until you dismissed the Reports dialog.
If there were a poll on that, I'd try to find a way to vote NO a thousand times.

I use a keyboard shortcut (Ctrl+Shift+R) to open and return focus to the Reports window. When the Reports window gets focus the Refresh button is the current control (i.e. its highlighted).

So, on returning focus to an already open Reports window I've always hit Enter to see the changes I just made reflected in the report - never occurred to me to do anything else.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote