View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015, 01:05 PM   #42
Kobo_Mao
Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by frostschutz View Post
Here is a version for 3.15.0. It's not a real fix, only a workaround, which I hope won't backfire. Before 3.15.0 the screensaver image was triggered by a very specific log message that nickel printed on standby (IconPowerView); this message vanished in 3.15.0 and so I'm using another log message now which seems to be unrelated but just happens to show up when the device goes into standby as well. I've tested it for a bit and it seems to work.

But there's a possibility the log message might appear under other circumstances as well in which case the device would show a standby image when it shouldn't. Didn't happen to me yet so I'm crossing fingers at this point.
Uff!!
Don't work on Kobo Glo (FW 3.15)....
Kobo_Mao is offline   Reply With Quote