View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 12:59 PM   #83
sakura-panda
Guru
sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2017 10.5" iPad Pro (Kobo, NOOK, Kindle, Google Play Books & Scribd)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Wow - 48 vol x $2 = $96

This series is also available at OverDrive. My libraries have all of the volumes, except #48.
I've been using credits on the bundles (#1-8, #9-16, #17-24) which makes them less than buying individually at $1.99 each (and much less than individually buying them at the regular member price). I've also bought a couple in the middle of the series because she got a bundle of paper books and likes to follow along.

I don't know why there aren't any more 8-pack bundles -- it's just those three.

I'm going to be spending just under $42, which doesn't seem too bad, especially knowing that I'll eventually be buying them all anyway. (In other words, $42 now for books I would have otherwise spent $165 over several months to get. )
sakura-panda is offline   Reply With Quote