View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 11:07 PM   #15
ne0rmatrix
Enthusiast
ne0rmatrix exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverne0rmatrix exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverne0rmatrix exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverne0rmatrix exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverne0rmatrix exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverne0rmatrix exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverne0rmatrix exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverne0rmatrix exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverne0rmatrix exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverne0rmatrix exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverne0rmatrix exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: kobo Aura HD,Apple Ipad Mini,Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4,LG G4
Hey sounds like a lot of fun. I would get to get beta builds and see new features and comment on functionality of said features and submit bug reports. Count me in for this. I love testing new features and fixes. Right now my kobo vox is essentially unusable as a device. I would like to test beta versions of updates if only to comment on the issues i have. I had had issues with the kobo touch but they were fixed with updates and look forward to seeing the fixes for vox happen like they did for the touch. As in they release a product to the masses and fix any issues with updates. I rather get the device early than have to wait half a year while a small team of testers and developers beta test and refine it. Im all for the cutting edge and such
ne0rmatrix is offline   Reply With Quote