View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 05:44 PM   #149
JRANGER
Connoisseur
JRANGER began at the beginning.

Device: Edgejr
DAG NABIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok IM getting closer and closer to a solution but the closer I get the more snags i find...

The solution i need to implement involved building checks in the init.rc for a multi-boot.

Essentially...We need to create init.rc to boot/mount the SD card if a boot image exist else boot/mount the standard filesystem

From everything ive heard a timeout will need to be put in place when booting the SD because it takes a little bit of time to mount....

Now my solution to getting this all coded out is simple...I wanted to extract the nook color init.rc and compare it to ours...Pulling out the information to setup the check/ifs to do so...So here is the problem...I run windows and so far have not been able tof ind out how to unpack/replace the ramdisk image files so I can edit the init.rc......alss seemed to lost the website i had open with my ifs.....ugh....Ive been up for over 36 hours and working on this most of the time...Im about to go crazy!!!!

So who is gonna help me??? lol Come on peeps this is for all of us....I can feel clockwork mod in my grasps....I hope...Ive read a shit ton and learned a shit ton since last night.....

attached both ramdisks in the zip
Attached Files
File Type: zip ramdisks.zip (1.62 MB, 224 views)

Last edited by JRANGER; 10-15-2011 at 06:55 PM.
JRANGER is offline   Reply With Quote