View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 07:36 PM   #144
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyz View Post
Thanks! It looks just like the one that I have that isn't broken. I think I'll get a few. Maybe I'll find a push button too, I worry a bit I'll break it again.

Your awesome.

Wow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NN7UGWYmBY ... I have some learning to do.
Glad we could be of help, he is rather good at what he does and that's what I pay him for

Don't de afraid of soldering. The main thing is to use a temperature controlled iron with a fine tip.

Also if you have a junk circuit board available do a little practising on that first to get the 'feel' of how it works.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote