Thread: TO THE CLOUD!
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 03:18 PM   #9
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
That's what I do. My calibre database sits inside my Dropbox folder so anything that gets added to Calibre automatically goes to Dropbox.

I also have Mozy.com which is a paid back-up service. But I won't have them once my subscription runs out because they've now apparently raised their prices and they don't have unlimited back-up anymore. There are several similar companies though.

Then I have an external hard drive here at home that makes a nightly back-up of my laptop.
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote