View Single Post
Old 12-28-2007, 08:50 PM   #23
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiiri View Post
Do I have to be a non-moron to use Mobiperl? I'd be interested in trying it out, but I have no programming knowledge or anything. The most I know is some basic HTML. Thanks for the idea, I'll go check it out and see what level of competence is required.
To use the latest version in Windows you have to be able to install programs and use command promts. I will in a couple of days try to package the latest version as Windows binaries but the Windows binaries will always lag behind the other version if I am doing the packaging.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote