View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 09:14 AM   #12
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
Between the two of you maybe an enhancement request could be entered for consideration.
I thought I would test the waters with a comment here to see if other interest before bothering Kovid with yet another tracker ticket. I have created one now (could not see anything existing):
http://bugs.calibre-ebook.com/ticket/7699

I've modified my source code to disable them but that's currently a hack than a submittable patch. I could try to make it a bit more generic as a patch if it's not a high enough priority by others more skilled in Python than I?

Would a tweak option to allow disabling bookmarks, disabling the bookmarks button in the viewer, plus turning off the associated seeking/persistence when the viewer is opened/closed be an implementation others would be happy with?
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote