View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 06:37 AM   #28
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa View Post
Actually the wireless wasn't a huge deal for me (aside from Wikipedia search). The biggest factors for me over the Cybook were library search as well as dictionary search and the ability to annotate and excerpt text. I was ready to go with the Cybook because I thought my chance of getting anything like that short of an iLiad was slim, but now I can have those features for pretty much the same price.
I am thinking the same way and if I had not already bought a Gen3 and if it was easier to buy a Kindle from Europe it would be a really hard decision what to buy. I really like that you can annotate and excerpt text on the Kindle.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote