View Single Post
Old 10-28-2019, 04:13 PM   #3
leebase
Karma Kameleon
leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPhone X, Kindle Fire Tab HD 8, Walmart Onn
I updated for the camera coming from an iPhone X. Really enjoying the ultra wide and as of 10 minutes ago...deep fusion. I never think “my phone network is too slow”. I either have connection or not. Ok...sometimes when traveling I’ll get 3g and that is TOO SLOW. I’m not sure what 5G is going to mean for me practically.

I want the new AirPods Pro. I’m not going to buy them. I’m not going to buy them. I’m not going to buy them.

Ok, it’s just a matter of time before I do. I have so many headphones as it is. When I really want to listen to music, it doesn’t have to be with my AirPods.
leebase is offline   Reply With Quote