View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 08:24 AM   #3
Scott Nielsen
Groupie
Scott Nielsen goes to infinity... and beyond!Scott Nielsen goes to infinity... and beyond!Scott Nielsen goes to infinity... and beyond!Scott Nielsen goes to infinity... and beyond!Scott Nielsen goes to infinity... and beyond!Scott Nielsen goes to infinity... and beyond!Scott Nielsen goes to infinity... and beyond!Scott Nielsen goes to infinity... and beyond!Scott Nielsen goes to infinity... and beyond!Scott Nielsen goes to infinity... and beyond!Scott Nielsen goes to infinity... and beyond!

Device: iPad, K3, K4, T1
I'm on 2.3.3 and was asked to monitor for a week to see if I could find a pattern to the freezes. I did ask about whether I should do a factory reset but was told it was unlikely to help so have not done so yet.

CS is dumbfounded as to why a search takes so long.

I have no hacks on it.

The lady I spoke to said she'll ask around and get back to me. I got the impression they'd replace this device for me as well if it can't be figured out but that isn't a great solution to me; I live in Malaysia and bought my DX at the launch so it's not an international version, therefore they cannot ship a replacement to an address outside of the U.S. It'd also cost me more than a little to ship my current unit back to the U.S.
Scott Nielsen is offline   Reply With Quote