Thread: MobileRead January 09 book nominations
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 12:45 PM   #28
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
I will third 1632... though I just read it, so I hope you don't mind if I don't read it again .

One warning about 1632.. it works fine as a stand a lone novel... but there are have been a number of sequels, both novels and shorter fiction.... and the number is growing, practically on a daily basis. If you get hooked on the series, well... it could take a prominent place on your reading list for a while.

--
Bill