Thread: FINALLY!
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 02:24 AM   #10
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
Luckily I haven't picked out that many duds (duds in my opinion only, I'm sure) where I've been really tempted to just toss it. When I do though, I quickly skim over the boring parts and then take my time to enjoy the better parts. That way I don't spend months on one book that I'm not enjoying, and I do manage to get through it.

While those books aren't as enjoyable as the ones you can't seem to put down and finish in a few days, I feel better for some odd reason having finished it and not given up on it.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote