View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 08:29 PM   #56
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
I think it is very similar to how some that love classical music felt when they started making mixes out of and modernizing some of classic symphonies. Those were some interesting times and it is almost like deja vu for me with what I am seeing here in this thread. I still really didn't like it with classical music. But, if it gets people to want to listen to it in one way or another, who am I to complain. I feel the same way about the classical literature being discussed here.
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote