View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 02:45 PM   #52
covingtoncat73
Wizard
covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Lenovo Duet Chromebook, Moto e
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
Thanks for that link. Those Twitter versions listed are very funny. To bad the book is no linger available. I'd buy it if the price was not much. It did inspire me to my own Twitter Hamlet:

Dad dead. Did uncle do it? What to do? Everyone dies.
Actually, the book is available for Kindle... http://www.amazon.com/Twitterature-G...s=twitterature
covingtoncat73 is offline   Reply With Quote