View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 11:21 PM   #15
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaultBoy View Post
My mother bought me a couple ebooks last year. She brought over a large package full of newspaper, some rocks and other crud to add some weight to it.

Inside was a screen shot of her computer with the Amazon checkout screen and a notepad document open with a little message.

Mom is a bit of a nut.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
They have an empty box as an idea, but to add rocks, newspapers and a screenshot of the checkout screen is so much better!!

I agree! But, then, I am a geologist.
cromag is online now   Reply With Quote