View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 02:15 AM   #21
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kepler42 View Post
that new releases are too frequent AND that the "wild" plug-ins need reinstallation every time.
I don't use the wild plugins too frequently but I do upgrade calibre every iteration and I have yet to have a plugin need reinstalling because of an upgrade. I have upgraded the wild plugins as new iterations of those plugins come out but I didn't know these needed upgrading due to new calibre versions. Certainly every upgrade to calibre does not require these plugins to be reinstalled.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 11-30-2012 at 04:00 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote