View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 12:03 AM   #22172
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Chores done, and Keemun tea in my cup!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
How funny that you finally post a song that is the one song I will always turn off or change a station when I hear it. I do not like how it makes me feel.
Sorry, Dreams. It always gave me such good feelings. There was a regular Saturday night open mic hootenanny at a local guitar store, and as a finale to the evening, everyone would join in playing and singing this song. I guess I played and sang it every Saturday night for three years!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
W00T!
Today, my entire family earned Black Belts. What did you do?
Congratulations to you all!! Now you can begin to learn karate! Hajimemashite! Banzai! Omedeto gozaimasu! It really gets good from this point on!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote