View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 09:48 AM   #331
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trauma Doll View Post
My email says "put it in original packaging if available" but doesn't say anything about content other than to make sure you have a backup.
I will be removing the ebooks either way.

Here's what it said in mine:

Quote:
When you return your Kindle, please keep your USB cable or power adapter, manual, and any accessories or other items that originally shipped with your Kindle. Remember to back up your personal content to your computer.

If possible, please turn off wireless on your Kindle, insert the Kindle into a plastic bag, put it in original packaging if available, and send it back to us within 30 days from the date of this e-mail. If we don't receive the device by then, you'll be charged for the replacement Kindle.

Here's your replacement order information:
...so I am keeping the cables.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote