View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 11:49 PM   #13
ryuji35
Zealot
ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight 4 Pearl Pink, Samsung Tab S6 Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
It would help if you answered my questions.
Oh sorry! well, it didn't say. It's just that whenever I try to point the PC to the path where the kindle_fastboot.inf is, it says the folder does not have any compatible drivers for my device. Then it will install a driver that the PC found to be compatible to it (no flash or whatever as to what driver it installs) then it says that installing driver is complete. But looking at the device manager again, it's still Human INterface devices -> USB Input Device (The HID-compatible device is gone)
ryuji35 is offline   Reply With Quote