View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 10:54 PM   #28
MickeyMark
Learning to read...
MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: K3-3G, KDXG
Thank you!

The first place I went when I saw somebody post the name "InstaPaper" was the Links Evey Kindle Owner Should Have" thread. I didn't spend a lot of time looking there, but i didn't see InstaPaper listed. I found it with Google, and just download/sent(?) my first test document using InstaPaper! It worked!

I'll have to start checking out the Calibre Forum. I've had Calibre loaded on my computer for some time, but have never really used it too much, other than to manage a couple books and maybe do some minor format converting of books.

I'm starting to realize that my Kindle can do a LOT more than I ever thought it could! I bought it to read books, all this other stuff that it can do is turning out to be a huge added bonus!
MickeyMark is offline   Reply With Quote