View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 08:26 AM   #3
jacksonunit
Sand Bender
jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Device: Kindle1/iPhone/iPad/Droid/KindleDX/Kindle 3G/Kindle Touch/Kindle Fire
Sorry, but Kindle is going to eat the Sony reader (and all others) alive in this area. Here's why...

Let's say that my worst yuppie-geek nightmare comes true and I find myself at a coffee shop without a wifi connection (it could happen). I'm reading along and I realize that I have just finished the last page of "Earth in the Balance". OMDG! What ever shall I do? I have a fever and the only cure is more climate alarmisim. But wait. No need to panic. I can go to the Amazon store on my Kindle using the CDMA whispernet link and do a search for anthropogenic climate catastrophy and get a whole list of things to buy OR SAMPLE.

See now, the sample thing is the trick. I have bought three of the five items I have sampled IN JUST TWO WEEKS.

OK OK, sure. I'm easy. But I can't help but think this will put even some of you more wary trout on amazon's stringer.
jacksonunit is offline   Reply With Quote