View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 09:41 AM   #7
Lexi Revellian
Groupie
Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage Season View Post
For Smashwords, you will need to uplad your work as a *.doc file... which is a shame, because Meatgrinder is still putting "margin-top: 1em" as a paragraph setting in the ePub CSS, which means your first-line-indented paragraphs are all going to have ugly blank spaces separating the paragraphs, in any reader that acknowledges that property (such as the ePub files being sent to Apple's iBookstore).

- M.
I was confident about my nicely formatted Word doc file until I read up a bit about it - the more I read, the more complex the whole business seems. Much harder than writing the novel...
Lexi Revellian is offline   Reply With Quote