View Single Post
Old 11-14-2019, 08:55 PM   #9
rashkae
Wizard
rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceiyne View Post
Is there any downside to using Calibre? (For instance, does it "break" my ability to sync with the Kobo cloud, or anything like that? I know lots of people use it, so it probably doesn't, but I tend to be paranoid. )
Nope, regardless of whether you decide to use Kepub or normal epub, i'm not aware of any downsides to using Calibre. It is a little inimdating at first due to the sheer overwhelming number of options and knobs. Also, some people find the way Calibre takes over management of e-book files offputting. Calibre makes a directory for itself, called the Calibre library, and from the user perspetive, the contents of that directory should be considered a hands off black box.
rashkae is offline   Reply With Quote