View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 04:51 PM   #508
glos
Zealot
glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansem_93 View Post
1) thanks a lot, i don't need to take note, only sometime select a word. About that, there is the dictionary english-"other language"? (in my case italian)
2) ok nothing, i'll try by myself if i can
3)fantastic, i hate the idea of swipe!
4) great, actually i hate the random image of the kindle, i want the cover of my book :/
5)i write some % and x/x for example,i only want to see how much text i can see with the normal font size and no border.

Sadly i can easily try this kobo, so i must ask a lot of things
as for dictionaries, I have 6 installed by default: english, deutsch-english, espanol-english, fr-en, it-en and port-en -> note that IDK if that's different selecting another language at the start of the setup, I selected English! Then there are more listed with a "+" that means, I think, that you can add them, including en-it *btw i'm italian, too*

as for the text I'd show you that but pictures with my phone are horrible, with flash and not sharp. While using plain epubs I think you have slightly more text showing, with Kepubs a bit less because they have the title of the book shown always on top. But there are so many ways you can adjust: font, size, weight, sharpness, margin, line spacing and justification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haesslich View Post
Ansem:
4) It's going to be the cover of your current book, or just a sleeping Kobo face.
no more sleeping kobo face sadly, just the "sleeping" text
glos is offline   Reply With Quote