View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 12:40 PM   #2681
pghaworth
Fervent Pleasure Seeker
pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD
@NiLuJe per Amazon instructions I held the button for a full 40 seconds, and beyond, and nothing. no rebooting. no power/charge light at all when holding the button down.

when I plugged in the usb again I am getting the charge light as amber, but it stays on the main screen I posted above "the tree, etc. and it says DIAGS EXIT, Please use serial port."

I've tried various cords, ports, etc. nothing except that screen and the charging light if plugged in. computer will not recognize at all on any cord or port.

I should point out that I am, unfortunately, using the accursed windows 10 (pro)

Last edited by pghaworth; 06-12-2018 at 12:50 PM.
pghaworth is offline   Reply With Quote